Spot Blue International Property is a UK based online Turkish Real Estate portal. It is a privately owned company, based in Surbiton, Greater London.
- In 2003, Spot Blue International Property was founded by David Walker, Director (Vice Chairman 2009 - 2013) at the Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TBCCI).
- In 2004, Spot Blue became members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), the Association of International Property Professionals (AIPP) and The British Chamber of Commerce of Turkey (BCCT).
- In 2010, Spot Blue partnered with the Overseas section of on-line property portal Rightmove, which was followed by the website and magazine spin-offs of the British television series A Place in the Sun.
- Spot Blue are contributors to the Channel 4 4homes Guide to Buying A Property In Turkey. and in December 2013, CNBC quoted Mr. Walker on the rising interest in Turkish property
- Both David Walker, and his son, Julian Walker, a director at Spot Blue are regular commentators on the Turkish property market, and in 2009, shortly after the economic crisis, Julian was quoted in the Daily Mail for recognizing Turkey as a top destination for property buyers.
- in June 2013, Julian Walker also wrote the market overview for the Bodrum region of Turkey for the New York Times.
- Late in 2008, the latest James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace was being released, which sparked The Telegraph to run a feature on the settings of various bond movies, in which Spot Blue provided information on Istanbul. The James Bond franchise later returned to Istanbul again for Skyfall.
Are You Looking for Products
Source of the article : here